Grace Direct, the corporate sales arm of Grace Management Group, has an immediate opening for a Territory Manager to represent our established group of fragrance and gift companies in the following area(s):
- Washington State / Western Oregon
must live in the Seattle, WA or Portland, OR area
Grace Direct, the corporate sales arm of Grace Management Group, has an immediate opening for a Territory Manager to represent our established group of fragrance and gift companies in western Oregon and Washington state. We are a group of privately-held gift and fragrance companies based in South Carolina who have been leaders in the fragrance industry for over 35 years! Our brands include Votivo, Greenleaf, Bridgewater Candle Company, The WillowBrook Company and Heartstrings.
Job Skills Required:
- Strong Integrity
- 1-3 years of outside sales or retail experience
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional people, communication and presentation skills, both in person and on the phone
- Ability to travel within designated territory
- Strong initiative and prospecting skills
- Degree in Fashion Merchandising or Retail Management preferred
- Learn and understand all of the basic product knowledge for our family of brands.
- Proactively research the specified territory in order to determine which retailers to target for each of our brands.
- Prospect and follow-up with retailers throughout the specified territory in order to introduce retailers to our brands and open new accounts.
- Grow the existing customer base through new product introduction, training, and regular service at the store level.
- Attendance at National Sales Meetings scheduled periodically at the corporate office.
- Attendance at national trade shows in designated cities where you will take orders and work with customers and prospects concerning our family of brands.
- Communicate effectively with the home office as needed regarding orders, customers, shipping issues, etc.
- Turn in periodic expense and sales reports in a timely fashion.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
This position provides a guaranteed monthly base against a tiered commission plan plus bonus opportunities and company benefits. An annual travel allowance for mileage, parking, tolls and lodging is provided as well as an iPad for managing the territory. We also provide an extensive sales training program that will equip you with the tools you will need to be successful in your territory.